Welcome to all Island X-ers!
I must admit I am officially a big geek. A bunch of us are going to start a D&D group, we're setting it up for every Sunday afternoon starting next term. I was all cool with this, it would be retro and nostalgic, but then I found out that we were going to be using miniatures! That's just one step too geeky for me! Anyhow, now I need the new D&D manual for x-mas (supposedly it's all changed from the one I had back in highschool).
Also on my x-mas list are knitting supplies (yes, I have taken up the ultra-goth hobby of knitting), and a potato ricer. It was so funny actually, I was sitting in the office waiting for our Health Plan Benefits Specialist to show up (who is also really cute), I was dressed to the nines in my chinese bocade silk top, but knitting up a storm. He walked in to see me in that anachronistic situation and looked very confused. I'm working on scarves for my mum and dad for x-mas. Wanted to spend the 6 hour trip to Ottawa knitting but the stupid terrorist bombings have lead to restrictions that would be very much against having long sharp pointy things in the passenger area of the plane, grrrr.
Spoke with Brad and Wendy about boys tonight - they don't think hitting on the married prof is a good idea, even though I am sure the object of my affections would appreciate it... Anyhow, they are much more keen on Chris, afterall, he's not legally maried to anyone, he's not Brad's supervisor, and he's not 15 years older than me (not that any of those things bother me in the least bit). Ah well, as I said, we shall see about Chris.
We have our big meeting tomorrow, which should be interesting - evil bitch from hell will probably be up to her old tricks. Our supporters should be on site to thwart most of her attempts to control the meeting though. Going to wear sexy little skirt and tall boots, taken a Sex and the City turn to my waredrobe of late, and enjoying it very very much. Proctoring an exam for the hot psych prof on Tuesday, must again wear sexy dress. Why oh why are all hot profs married? This one's in the pigeon/rat section of the department, but I think he's dealing with fish. I deal with lesser animals - children. Oh, and if you ever wonder why my spelling is so bad, I know it is, and I'm working on an experiment that is going to find out why - really.
Okay, bored, going to go read my newest Warhol book.
posted by traxis @ 12:05 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home