Monday, December 10, 2001

YAY! The Federal budget came out today with lots and lots of money for grad students and research at universities! That was really great news and I was happy to see that all our work in lobbying actually worked o ut to something worth while.
Our meeting tonight was deadly long. Evil bitch monster was up to her old ways, and tried to one-up us with restricted information that even we weren't privy to (if it's even true at all...) EVIL EVIL EVIL. A few of our members complimented me on my cleavage - that was, um, nice. Weirdest thing was that one compliment came from a guy AND his girlfriend. And no, none of the cleavage comments came from Chris. Not sure what is going on there - get the feeling that nothing will come of it afterall.
In addition to budgets and bussoms, I'm happy because the new No Doubt album comes out tomorrow. Gwen Stefani is so rocking. There's an amazing cd/stereo store out here called A&B sound, they sell cd's at like $13.50CDN! I have no idea how they manage.
I must now go work on the reading log I must hand in sometime tomorrow. Blah.

posted by traxis @ 11:26 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary