Friday, October 10, 2003

Why am I sick? I can't be sick, I don't have the time to be sick! Grrrrr....

I have rather successfully been ascetic this week with not shopping too much. I still have my eye on a couch or some sort for the living room and it doesn't look like Chris is willing to help me buy it or anything (damned if I know why), and there's aparently a new Strokes album and a new Tori Amos album due out soon - want to save up so I don't feel bad buying those.

Today I need to do the garbage, put away dishes & laundry, finish the new dishes & laundry, vaccuum my office, wash the sink, finish re-dying my shoes, maybe put up my curtain thingie for my closet, put away some gardening stuff, refill the birdfeeder, do some banking, put together a binder form my grad organization work, clean my bedroom, put crap away (or put Chris' crap in a pile for him to put away), oh and take a shower, get dressed, make dinner, and maybe try to do some homework.

Yup. Maybe if I'm good I'll be able to do this all before 5, and after dinner could go see a nice stupid movie. Or better yet Lost in Translation

posted by traxis @ 7:58 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary