Friday, November 03, 2006

Is it over yet?

Today an announcement may come that I have been waiting for at work for SEVERAL months. It will mean that work will go a bit back to normal. It also means that I can't take a day off today afterall!

I've been having not a crisis, but something not too different, at work for the last little while - not sure if I am steering the organization in the right direction. I think I can make more significant changes than what we've already done, but I'm not sure they are ready for the kinds of changes I want to propose...

Meh.

In other news, am pretty broke this month. Don't really know how that happened. Also, a week's worth of going out to restaurants to eat is a hard habit to break. This is compounded by me not bringing the right things for lunch/snacks at work and having strange hungry times.

Weekend should be fairly relaxing, though I wish I were in Ottawa! Will try to get ahead in knitting and start planning out the X-mas baking lists...
Must also shovel sidewalk. Blah.

posted by traxis @ 7:42 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary