traxis on the run
Sunday, October 01, 2006
My dwarven name sounds like a DJ
Merwna Oakenshield
(It also sounds like there aren't enough vowels in the first name)
This
website
creates LOTR names... might be useful for, uh, secret geeky past times ;)
posted by traxis @
12:52 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
TGIF - cuz I slept in 3 days this week already!It'...
Back in Edmonton - the weather is just lovely, ver...
Still in Ottawa, no longer humid, but am totally e...
Ottawa is too humid.
Capital City - Here I come!Going to Ottawa for a w...
Aah!The Crocodile Hunter was just killed this morn...
I don't like FridaysI'm hear an hour late at work,...
UpdateOkay.... the bike tool robber is Chris! I f...
I am SO SICK of petty crimesThis is the second tim...
I'm alive! Not sick, and actually doing very well...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home