Friday, September 22, 2006

Back in Edmonton - the weather is just lovely, very fall-ish.
Am trying to figure out what to do this weekend... would like to do something rather outdoorsy, but nothing too strenous. Am still really tired from last week; in fact, I went to bed at 9 last night and woke up at my regular 7 am.

In other news, work is going well, am having a really interesting time with the "recognition" that comes along with being a semi-expert in my field. Am really looking forward to next weekend where I get to do a little bonding with my bridesmaids, and finally, though I missed the first episode because I was on the plane, I'm excited to watch the new season of ANTM. Lame, I know, but it sure is good terrible TV.

posted by traxis @ 3:30 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Elaine. I look forward to hearing about the conference in O-town. :)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary