Thursday, August 10, 2006

Okay - one more...

The Book Meme:
Grab the nearest book.
Open it to page 161.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of this sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.


I have "Alberta Politics Uncovered" and it doesn't have page 161 - so I'll use page 61 instead!
(gosh, I'm such a slow reader, I'm still not that far into this book yet, despite having owned it for about 6 months!)

"Three months later, he told an interviewer that while many had praised him for speaking out, a numbver of well-off people had called and accused him of not being a team player."

Hmmm... intriguing...

posted by traxis @ 9:43 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary