After sleeping in until 8:30 AM, bumbled online for a while, then went and picked raspberries - collected about 2 cups worth! Yay! Sorted some laundry, cleaned out the fridge of disgusting things, and then did a bunch of webpage development for work. Set up a few other things for work, then made a huge Indian dinner, including Tandoori chicken, Madras curry (with chicken), purreed lentils, rice, and cheater sagg paneer (spinach and "cheese" - from a packet).
Now, am more than half-done my laundry, will be going to the library to return books, called about a line of credit, and will hopefully get the contract off for the wedding location. House is slowly getting cleaner, and I managed to spend only $2.04 in the last 2 days. This will go up tomorrow as I hope to get my eyebrows done and get a haircut too.
Am planning to stay home from work as much as possible over the next two weeks - we'll see how that goes. It's not been successful to date - read: I have done MORE work at home than I would at work work! Uhg.
posted by traxis @ 5:38 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home