Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Life is busy, but getting less so, now that hockey is done and plans are starting to fall into place for the wedding location. Nothing much new to report, things are going well but, just don't feel it's important enough to blog about.

In other news, just watched Eight Below with Chris and Hersh. I had been waiting for a long time to see it, and I didn't want to see it in the theater (though the scenery would have been gorgeous) because I knew I was going to cry! Well - I cried even more than I thought I was going to. But it was nice to have both Chris and the dog to hug.

posted by traxis @ 9:49 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary