While this week certainly wasn't as exciting as the one that ended last week - I have gotten back to work and am still really enjoying it. Got to see my colleagues/friends and catch up over Starbucks, and getting a lot done in house. I will be travelling a bit starting next week, which will be quite nice I think, and, if I haven't already mentioned it: I really like my new group.
I have also been trying to crack down on my spending and finances - the shock came to me as Chris encouraged me to figure out exactly what my financial situation is. Well... in a few words: Not good, but still fixable. So, that has been my #1 challenge of late.
Finally, b-day time is here - my Mom's bday was yesterday and we celebrate Hershey's bday the day before mine. Then, Father's day, David's bday, and my dad's bday - plus random friends' bdays and other occassions to buy gifts. Sigh.
Anyhow, it's hot here at work, so I'm going to go open a window and check that everyone paid to attend my conference last month.
posted by traxis @ 7:35 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home