It's been one helluva week - from my conference (which went super well) to working with my new team (which I'm totally excited about), and to a press conference, calls from the Minister, a trip to Red Deer, and kudos all around.
I think I have been working non-stop, for about 2 and a half weeks - at an average of 12-hour days. It's brutal, but I'm so into it, it's scary. I am having a hard time tuning out, which on the one hand is good for my productivity (I have never been so efficient in my whole life) but on the other hand, makes me a terrible bore.
Leaving for SF in 48 hours. Must still do laundry, cleaning and packing. Worried that the big report that we have been working on for over a year with AE will be coming out on Friday.... SEE!!! CAN'T TUNE OUT!!!!
uhg.
posted by traxis @ 1:26 p.m.


1 Comments:
LoL Nothing's changed then!
Post a Comment
» Home