Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I officially hate everyone who is at the Death Cab for Cutie/Franz Ferdinand show right now. I hate them more because I have lost my "Plans" album by Death Cab. Pooh.

posted by traxis @ 7:58 p.m.

7 Comments:

At 6:19 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

Um...would you hate me if you found out I'm 5 hours away from a Morrissey gig?

 
At 7:01 p.m., Blogger traxis said...

Nope! He was an ass about the seal hunt, and was totally hypocritical about not touring here because of it... I mean, come on - he now lives in the States - and he's anti-war. puke.

 
At 1:45 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

Well, most Europeans are anti-war. Myself included.

 
At 9:45 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

As are Canadians...
What I meant is that he chose not to tour Canada as a protest against the seal hunt, but he is still touring the US, despite being anti-war. That is not consistant. (shrug)... just peeved.

 
At 1:34 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

Ah, I see. Actually, he kinda sucked. Well, his voice was amazing, but he only played for an hour and 40 minutes of that was boring stuff from the new album.

 
At 11:47 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

Yeah - I think the legal situation with Moz and Johnny Mar makes it so that he can't really have too much Smiths content. That's how the show was in Montreal 7 years ago too.

 
At 1:30 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

He did 2 smiths songs Girlfriend In a Coma, and How Song Is Now. But he didn't do any of HIS old solo stuff. He did two tracks from You Are the Quarry and everything else was the new album.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary