traxis on the run
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Ouch. Klein's recommended the leadership race begin in September and that he step down after the new leader has been chosen. Crazy times.
posted by traxis @
10:41 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Every once in a while I'll take up some of my "bor...
1 Year AnniversaryI've now been working with my M...
Update:Dipping toe in pond...
Feeling Blue?I have been uneasy recently with my l...
Rock on!Being a Goth is apparently good for you.Li...
Monday - getting things doneIn a way, not being ab...
Uhg - so speaking of Superheroes... I have enjoyed...
I feel like I'm going to be sick.
What the hell?Your results:You are: Iron ManInven...
While I typically don't post details about my work...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home