Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday - getting things done
In a way, not being able to schedule a meeting this week has meant that I'm able to pester my bosses for written responses to the several pressing issues I've put before them. It's actually been good - got quite a bit accomplished today - even got to take one thing off my big "to do" list that's posted behind my desk.

Going to check out another officee space tomorrow. Other good news: one of my delinquent members seems to be getting back into our org.

Now, will go walk the dog and then make risotto for supper. YUM! No TV tonight - must unplug the habbit. Planning to read instead.

posted by traxis @ 5:32 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend reading "Catcher and the Rye."

 
At 9:06 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

I've read that book - very good, but I'm not as crazy about it as Chris. It's one of his favourite books.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary