Monday, March 06, 2006

Unravelling the World's Mysteries One at a Time
I have figured out what special concoction made up the freakish Orbitz drink (that hit the shelves back in the late 90's)

The special ingredient is Aloe Vera juice - or more specifically, Aloe Vera juice with Aloe Vera gel powder added as a thickener. Add various forms of fructose/sucrose and some lemon flavor, and you have Orbitz.

This was found out today when I had a sip of Chris' impulse-buy at the Chinese Superstore (it's totally called that!) of this drink:

I was like "Hmmmm.... I've tasted this before! I've never had Aloe juice, but I've had something in the same flavour and consistency...."

ORBITZ!

posted by traxis @ 11:20 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 p.m., Blogger X said...

I love aloe juice. I used to suck that stuff back in Korea. I still buy it at the Korean grocery store downtown sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary