Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's Wednesday and I'm home "working" while watching What Not To Wear and eating home-made breakfast sandwiches. It's a very good feeling.

I do have to go to Red Deer tomorrow - uhg! We got a huge dumping of snow last night, over a foot and a half. Poor Hershey's up to her chest in the snow! It's still snowing - so I'm not looking forward to the drive.

Other than that - get to play M&M this weekend, and spend some quality time with the dog and Chris :)

posted by traxis @ 10:45 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary