Thursday, February 09, 2006

After a (to be quite blunt) shitty day yesterday of ass-ish e-mails and realization that I've completely lost control of the finances and quality of a major work project, I am happy to be staying at home for work today. Got about a half-day's work done, and am looking forward to skipping town for a day tomorrow. I love my boss - she totally rocks. I am so fortunate to have someone so level-headed around.

Had a good time at A's b-day party last night, left at 9 pm and was ready for sleep. Now, in the daylight I see the house is a total mess - and I still don't have the energy to do anything about it. Maybe later.

In other news, am caught up on my OC watching - can finally enjoy watching a show "live" on tv tonight! Will also pitch for having spaghetti and meatballs with ceasar salad for supper tonight.

posted by traxis @ 2:12 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary