traxis on the run
Thursday, January 26, 2006
There is actual slush falling from the sky.
The weatherman is a bastard - I wore a skirt and open-toped shoes.
posted by traxis @
10:07 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
I won the poll - not that anyone from the office s...
Maybe it's the beer, rum & coke, pizza, all the ga...
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being able to wor...
Monday - uhg. Am not interested in going to work ...
Leaders debate review:"besmirched"???What the hell?!?
Middle of the first week of January, am in TO and ...
Things are going well on holiday; Got to see X yes...
You know, I used to turn my nose down at Forest Gu...
In Ottawa - things are going well. The trip to da...
Okay folks, am in TO for the next few days, then o...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home