I can watch TV, pat the dog, and work on the new webpage for our business all at the same time!
In other news, I predict the following:
Harper will win with something just under (around 10 seats) a majority government. There will be at least 2 seats from Quebec. If there are more, you can bet your fanny that one of the Quebec MP's will get to be Minister of something big (Health, Finance, etc.) as a reward to Quebec for playing federal politics. Liberals will be the opposition (some people are concerned about the Bloc taking that position), however the real action across the floor will be from the NDP and the Bloc. Jaffer will get a cabinet seat (as a token non-WASP). McKay will be DPM however I don't think he'll stay second in command for long... I don't know why I think that. I stand firmly behind my office pool predictions and think a Green will get elected. And poor Oliva Chow won't get her seat.
This has nothing to do with my personal political stances, but I'm willing to bet a beer on it.
posted by traxis @ 8:44 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home