Saturday, December 24, 2005

You know, I used to turn my nose down at Forest Gump but after watching it today (along with Pleasantville and The Wedding Singer) on TBS, I realized it was actually a really nice movie. Sure it gets a little to messiah-like at times, but it's a lovely story.

Enjoyed watching these movies today - also watched The Forty Year Old Virgin last night (awkward to watch with family) and Mad Hot Ballroom which was fantastic.

A few more movies are still to go that we've rented, and A Chirstmas Story is on its 24-hour marathon as of a few hours ago. Loved watching that with Chris when we celebrated our little Christmas two weekends ago.
Missing Chris and Hershey - will hear from them both later tonight, I guess!

Merry Christmas everyone!

(ps. X - can't wait to see you on boxing day!)

posted by traxis @ 9:58 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 a.m., Blogger X said...

I'll call you tomorrow morning. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary