Friday, December 02, 2005

Random grumblings

It's December 2nd and my Christmas letters aren't sent out yet. Grrrr....

My gingerbread man (and dried apple and orange) garland got nibbled on by the mouse which is evidently in the house. One man had his hand chewed, the other looks like it has flesh-eating disease on its face. Grrrr....

My bosses are all pretty much MIA - I don't know what to do at work other than boring old finances and website stuff (stupid flash, I'm banging my head against the wall on that one!). I will be speaking with them all today, I think, but I was planning on going home and signing work X-mas cards after that. Looks like I may have to go back to the office afterall. Grrrrr....

Where the hell are Stephen Harper's ties? He's wearing turtlenecks for some reason! GRRRRRR!!!

Not so upsetting....
I've had 2 dreams recently where I am a rockstar/friends with rockstars. It's been pretty awesome. Normally I just dream about the banalities of my work - writing letters, reading the news, going to meetings, etc. Far more enjoyable!

posted by traxis @ 9:10 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary