Saw Henry Rollins last night - it was fun - mostly because it was Henry, and not so much because of what he was actually saying. He was funny, and insightful, but I've noticed a trend with a lot of American commedians (Margaret Cho, Chris Rock) these days where they feel the need to talk about the war and the state of the States. I understand that's important, but they are really preaching to the converted. Anyhow, he had a few crazy stories about Ted Nuggent and taking the trans-siberian train in February.
And girls - when he talked about how cool he felt Ted Nuggent was, he told a story about how he wrote to him when he was back in high school explaining how much he idolized Nuggent because his music was so cool etc. Nuggent sent him a catalogue - Henry was pissed - I laughed so hard, sounded familar, eh? :)
1 Comments:
Incredibly familiar!
Post a Comment
» Home