My life isn't the same! I can't believe how complicated it is going back to a windows machine! It's so complicated and slow and cumbersome! It's awful!
However, I have managed to bring my personal printer from home to work and it is working nicely now that I spent $80 on ink! I also had to buy a mouse ($40) but I had a coupon which I used for this purchase. Things are working slightly better - I haven't had too much trouble with the internet today and I think my e-mail is working still.
THank god I checked on my print order from the copy shop, they didn't realize it was at their store and would have forgotten it completely! I also had a chance to add another document on and revised my print numbers which was a good thing.
Things are starting to fall into place, it's still a scary scary thing to think my meetings start in just 4 days!
posted by traxis @ 1:40 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home