I have, however, been working my ass off preparing for a campaign. The whole thing relies on our website address working though - and it hasn't to date. Processing time is apparently 2 days. Our launch date will be pushed back from Monday to Tuesday just in case. I've done pretty much everything for this project on my own. It is VERY disapointing not to have help from the kids on these things. I mean, why are there conferences and committees if there is no work done by these groups? It just adds a layer of bureaucracy that I need to check with any time I'm doing a project that THEY should be doing... Honestly, I don't see it.
In other news, went to see Serenity yesterday - and while the one episode I saw of Firefly didn't grab me (what? Cowboys in space?) I DEFINITELY enjoyed the movie. I now have borrowed the DVD's for the series and will be giving it another shot.
Only 12 more days until my parents come to visit! Must start cleaning!
posted by traxis @ 7:55 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home