Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I forgot to mention: I have tickets to see Henry Rollins in November! I am very excited - it's been a good 4 years since I last saw him. He's performing at the freakin' Winspear! That's classy!

posted by traxis @ 9:23 a.m.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 a.m., Blogger X said...

Bah. Dude never answered our letter! ;)

 
At 3:55 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

OMG- He must think it's just another show...little does he know...!

ps X, they did send us a catalogue!

 
At 7:49 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

So last time I saw him I was going to go up and say "do you remember..." but it's been like 10 years now (Jesus!)

I'm just happy to see him doing what he does best, and not hosting Junkyard Mega Wars!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary