Oh where oh where could they be?
With the ALA review and the Fed-Prov transfer looming,
They should be checking voice- and e-mail.
Yes folks, I again have tons of things to do during my vacation. I am TRYING to do the right thing and address the pressing issues, however, I don't really have the authority to make decisions on behalf of my board. I need their guidance or better yet their participation.
HOWEVER, I haven't heard a peep out of any of them in the last - oh, 4 days? That's eons in my world. Very frustrating. Some are on holidays, but I guess they don't check their work cellphones or e-mails. Bizare. I can't imagine being totally unplugged. I even changed cellphone providers a year ago so I could be reached while in the forests and mountains of Alberta.
And while it's totally not my fault, I will end up looking like the looser when I meet with Government or other stakeholders. UHG!
posted by traxis @ 1:22 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home