I have been twiddling my thumbs for the last month, sort-of, with regards to work and now, JUST 5 days before the big conference am I getting innundated with stuff. This is stupid.
I am super frustrated with one person of my boss-group, he has done no work really, and has messed up big-time once, and now he's going to be gone for like 5 weeks - no warning, very very frustrating.
And still nothing has come forward that makes sense about finances I am working on or anything. Geesh!
Am overworked with guess-work that I am doing for my bosses and the ministry and taking care of the dog and trying to maintain the house while Chris has been preoccupied 24-7 for nearly 2 months now.
I woke up feeling like I was going to faint in the middle of the night yesterday - partially because it was so hot, partially because I was panicked about work. Got sick then had a good cry outside at 3 am sitting on the picnic table while Hershey romed the yard.
Went back to bed with a wet towel on my forehead and the dog near me on the floor. Slept okay after that, but am not 100%
Have been eating crap for the last month and am not prepared for our conference at all.
Friday the dog goes in for an operation and Chris leaves. I have to get a rental car and god knows how the weekend is going to be filled with work.
posted by traxis @ 11:19 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home