Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Okay - when Val starts wondering where I am, it's a clear sign I need to post something!

I've been very busy since I got back from Ottawa at work; it been a hectic 2 weeks of transition and now this, my first week alone, has been crazy what with a conference coming up and god knows what that has to be done still.

I have been going to work at erratic hours; starting at 8 am going till 5 pm; or today starting at 9 am, going straight until 4:30 pm; and the next few days will be 24-hour "on" days. I am ready mentally, but hopefully I will be physically able to party with the kids and keep up. I've not really had a full weekend since I started as work-related stuff has gone on during the evenings on Fridays and I've been taking the laptop home too to do reading and preping.

In other news, will be taking off early tomorrow before checking into the hotel (10 minutes away from my home - this is stupid) for the conference. I need to get my eyebrows and hair done. Am hoping nothing looks too bad as the opening reception is scheduled for 2 hours after the whole thing is done.

Am now also on MSN. If you want to add me use my firstname.lastname@shaw.ca address (you guys can figure it out).

Finally, although I did get to return a skirt to Jacob today, did not have time to pick up the new NIN. Spent all afternoon working with the very friendly but entirely too casual staff for the conference. They're super nice and so adorable, but come on - why are the name tags not 100% correct. Geez.

Okay - must go brush teeth and flip through hairstyle magazine.

posted by traxis @ 10:13 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary