Thursday, March 17, 2005

(tired sigh) I finished my interview with a student organization this afternoon - and I am tired. I did a lot of research in preparation for the interview, and it went well, but there's still an assignment to do before it is officially done.

Very excited, very hopeful, and very very tired. zzzzzzzzzzzz...

posted by traxis @ 4:18 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary