Monday, February 14, 2005

(sigh)
So my day off is today - I am flip-floping between going to the mall and getting my eyebrows done, and a haircut (I want long side-swept bangs) and/or do a bit of shopping, or staying home or going to a cafe and just reading all day, or going to a matinee.

My Valentine will be busy until mid-afternoon, so I might as well go out. Dunno.

As for other news, I spent all morning yesterday cleaning up the house - it looks great. Even did the hard/boring things like dusting, and cleaning the stove elements. We also had a good weekend what with our pot luck of French Canadien food (I made poutine and even made my own fries!) and went out to a friend's place for games. We also went walking and had mexican food (yum).

Also, am happy to say that my health plan came through - which means that I can go get a new epi pen when this one expires and get more Elocom (the wonder ointment that costs $30 a tube!)

posted by traxis @ 9:32 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary