Thursday, December 23, 2004

Okay - bags are packed, the house is pretty clean; all I need to do now is return the Blockbuster videos, finish cleaning out the fridge, doing the garbage and do the dishes.

I leave tomorrow at 5:30 pm - hopefully I get off of work at 2 pm - which would give me plenty of time to get to the airport.

I'm just watching the bonus features on the Super Size Me DVD - the most shocking gross thing ever is the "Smoking Fry" bonus. Uhg.

Now, in the pitch-black darkness that is 8 pm, I must walk to the store (15 minutes away) and return two movies I did watch and two movies I didn't watch.

Will come home, eat omlette for dinner and then do the garbage and dishes. Take a shower and head to bed.

Tomorrow - get up, shovel once more, set the thermostat to super-power-save mode, then lug my suitcase to the bus stop. Go to work for most of the day, eat my salad and then lug my suitcase again to the bus depot, where I'll then get on a shuttle bus and get to the airport (45 mins). Check in, get checked over, and finally, with my one small cary on/purse be able to chill and feel like I'm not wasting my time or heading from one place to another for the first time in like months.

I've got a job, I've got no more school deadlines, the house is good, I'm heading on vacation where things are going to be calm and fun, I hopefully get to do a bunch of stuff that I've been looking forward to in Toronto, and then come back in about 12 days. Good stuff.

Logging off for the holidays - I'll call you, Val, likely on Boxing day. Merry Christmas everyone!

posted by traxis @ 8:08 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary