Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tomorrow morning is my interview. I am thinking of not going to work in the morning so I can really primp and prep.

I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.

I've reorganized my portfolio so that I have more negotiation and grad student expertise type stuff. I'm surprised to see some of the stuff that I still had around the house and in my computer files.

Anyhow. Work is going well, job apps are going well, and I'm even getting "conflict resolution" going well amongst the friend group. Not bad.

Three more Halloween fun things. Yay!

posted by traxis @ 10:47 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 p.m., Blogger traxis said...

It went well - it was weird to get interviewed by a panel of friends and co-workers. I am supposed to hear today (Monday) if I am selected... Must also find time to talk to current boss about the likelihood of getting a job at the city (which pays more and is full time).

Dunno right now which is best...

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary