Friday, October 15, 2004

Update
I quit! Yay! It was so nerve racking but I went ahead and just told the Assistant Manager when I got in, and then had a chat with the Area Manager and with my HR rep who happens to be my "Mentor" - she hasn't mentored me or anythin yet though.

It was a bit hard because the Area Manager was obviously displeased and some schmo in the Call center which is located in our office made some quip about people who keep quiting blah blah blah. I'm sure they are going to get in touch with my Branch Manager over the weekend - tomorrow it's just me and Trish. That will be a lot better. Monday is apparently my last day (even though the Assistant Manager wanted me to keep working Fridays and Saturdays, and other Mondays, for a while) - the Area Manager wanted it to be just done and over with. He's going to get a bad review for hiring "yet another" person who quit within 6 months. That's not my fault. And really, quitting is way better than getting canned.

I start work at the city on Tuesday - they are supper excited to have me back. Sunday we're playing D&D which hasn't happened in a very long time. I am also going to go enjoy some alone time tomorrow afternoon... going to WEM and shop a bit, might check out a silly girl movie and have some food. That would be good. I've also decided to send the office flowers on Tuesday with a nice card. That should leave everyone with a good feeling about me.

Things are good.

posted by traxis @ 9:04 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary