Back from Japan - had a great time. I will post way more about it in the future. However, am a little jet lagged right now, and my stomach is off. I think it's getting used to north american food again. Now, I have a weird connundrum: There's a job opening that is much more in line with the work that I have done previous to Enterprise - but it's less pay, but it's less hours. And it's for a year only. I dunno, advice?
In other news my e-mail is expiring so I'm now elaine[dot]ho[at]ualberta[dot]net.
Must get to sleep before midnight.
1 Comments:
You're back! You must post about your adventures when you have a chance. Glad you had a good time!
As far as the job goes -- if the other opening is more in line with your overall career aspirations, and you can afford to take the pay cut, I'd try for it.
Post a Comment
» Home