Monday, September 13, 2004

Today was interesting.
Woke up at a decent time, got dressed nice an casual, then biked over to drop off my enumeration stuff. People have been calling off and on all day to reply to my "sorry I missed you" cards that had the deadline of Sept 12 on them... stupid people.

I rode over to McD's where bad bad me had breakfast sandwiches and juice. Then rode back here, did some mini chores, then headed out to WEM. Returned the ill-fitting jeans and the too-expensive-to-be-reasonable jacket from the GAP. Bought myself some work shoes, a silky-type teal blouse thing, a 512MB memory card for tunes in Japan, got my eyebrows done (they seem a bit thin, but they're pretty alright overall) then splurged and got a facial, which was painful but worth it. I got almost scolded by the esthetician for how I clean my face. To avoid ever having to go through that again I went and got the Tea Tree Oil line from Body Shop. Expensive, but will ensure that I don't have to get a facial again anytime soon.

Also went to watch A Cinderella story which was pretty bad but worth the $3.50 price, paid an outrageous amount for a mini popcorn and ice tea, then headed home on the bus, grabbed some Japanese food take-out, and then took a cab the rest of the way home (gave the cabbie lady a great tip since she was sooooo nice).

Watched some shit TV, ate my food, and now will be going to bathe etc. before going to bed nice and early (going to Red Deer tomorrow morning, poor Chris needs to drop me off at the location across town by 7:15 am! Uhg! May take him out for nice sushi dinner as a thank you...)

Other than that, got Paula's wedding invitation. I haven't been able to touch base with her since I got my job and ticket to Japan. It'll be impossible to go to her wedding. Sad. Ooh! I think I hear Chris coming home from Council now! Yay!

posted by traxis @ 8:20 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary