Thursday, September 09, 2004

Life is falling into place.

I have been given the go-ahead to "drop out" of grad school so that I can complete my thesis on MY time line and then re-register in 1-3 years to graduate officially. It costs extra, but that's way better than dealing with weekly meetings, stress, and guilt.

Speaking of meetings, the one with Jeff on Friday just got cancelled. Nice! I don't need to break up my day tomorrow, which may be the first real day that I will be enumerating.

More happy news, I just got a call from my recruiting manager, and I will be able to go to Japan! So cool!

Hurray!

posted by traxis @ 7:56 a.m.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 a.m., Blogger X said...

Wooo! :D That's awesome. I'm jealous, too, I want to go to Japan.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary