Thursday, August 26, 2004

Grrrr...
I've had a rough day yesterday - what with Stupid Lady at work, then a good but challenging meeting regarding the consulting company I'm starting, and then a horrid meeting (which I really, couldn't have been more stellar on) with Jeff. Hurried home with Brad to get our stuff, and then had pizza, the first solid food of the day, and girly pops, bottled martini, and port. Gnah.

The bathroom at home smells like hell because of the tiling compound on the walls - that horrid plasticy-solvent smell that you know is killing your brain cells.

Today was a bit better - after I got home late last night I had a bowl of cherrios, and read more of the books while watching the news. Saw the freaky coverage of the guy who held a hostage at gun point in Toronto at Union Station. I can't believe they showed him get shot dead by a police sharp shooter.

Woke up at 7 am which enabled me to get clean, get dressed (in a lovely silk blouse and new charcoal gray pants, boots, earings and makeup) grab stuff for breakfast AND lunch (bagel with rhubarb strawberry jam, tea, and salad with dressing) as well as all my work stuff and get to work by 8:15, which will help make up for my time at school yesterday. Will deal with school stuff throughout the day, but first work work in calling back the centres who are reviewing the draft guide I wrote.

I have also decided to definitely start a "the books" private blog for Kat and I - I'll be sending you an invite via e-mail soon, please note! It's been such a joy re-reading them - I must share them with you!

posted by traxis @ 8:58 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary