We had an argument/discussion last night, which I felt really bad about the timing of, but I'm much happier now, it got out there and we had a good talk about what is going on.
So now I have a week of time to myself - I'm not quite sure what I want to do this week... I have work all week, plus a meeting with Jeff on Weds and a Canada25 meeting on Thursday. Tomorrow I think there's a lon gaming session. I know that I want to go see some stupid movies and take it easy around here. I've already really neatened up the house, but I still have laundry to do and I'll be looking at doing some heavy duty cleaning (like washing the walls and really vacuuming all the furniture).
I think I may go to the mall later today, another thing I want to do is paint the miniatures I've got around. I'm a bit sad that I didn't get the RPG book in time for the character building session tomorrow. Oh, I also want to dye my hair.
Big week ;)
posted by traxis @ 6:57 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home