Friday, August 20, 2004

Right. Things are going better. I only worked at the office until 11:30 yesterday - honestly there is nothing left for me to do there until I get feedback on the project. I got my haircut (which took a while and some strong suggestions to the hairdresser) and it is now short and cute again (before it was messy and I would simply put it in a ponytail all the time). I also went to lunch with Chris who was much nicer. I also got to take care of some work stuff, and after running a few errands, I got to do some school work and prepared for the interview.

Now,, it is 8 am, I am cleaned and groomed, ready to be dressed in an outfit that is all picked out, ironed and laid out, and my bag with all the stuff I need for the interview is ready by the door. I've reviewed the material for the interview once again and I think I'm pretty ready. I'm nervous as hell because this is so important to me, but I'm not nervous because this is something I feel that I excel at.

So I'm blogging now and watching this facinating show on Discovery about squid, cuttlefish and octopi. In an hour I will get dressed (I don't want to wrinkle), and half hour later I will get on my way there. NERVOUS!

posted by traxis @ 7:08 a.m.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 a.m., Blogger X said...

Good luck! How did it go?

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary