Okay; here are our suspects.
LB -unlikely, following weird carb diet, may have had a crazed relapse and stolen my bagel in a fit of desperartness.
ED -unlikely, is not around in the mornings. Prefers chocolate and slushies.
BM -possible, super nice lady but sometimes a bit absent-minded?
KH -impossible. Has crazy food allergies. Cannot eat regular bread.
CE -VERY possible. Is a total bitch and doesn't seem to understand any courtesy and is terribly lost all the time. Also quite a slob.
MB -unlikely, stashes chips and other snack in her desk (saw this when I helped her move offices).
LF -dunno? Enigmatic sort of woman, does not appear to eat solids.
AF's replacement C(something) -possibly... afterall, she's only here for two weeks...
So, if CE did it, that would not surprise me. If one of the other ladies did it, I would hope to think it was by accident or because they were starved... But still, what can I do? I can't go around questionning people. Perhaps will confide in ED this afternoon... see what she says...
posted by traxis @ 9:08 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home