Saturday, July 31, 2004

So thesis work has actually been going okay. Thursday I re-scored and re-coded all my data. I did some tests on Friday and reviewed my notes from previous meetings with Jeff. I also reviewed the study we had published to see what else I'll need to do and set up an outline of what needs to be done for the review section.

I also applied to six jobs, helped Chris clean up around the house, ran errands for groceries, and all sorts of other stupid stuff.

But I'm kinda of sick and tired of doing work. Yuck.

posted by traxis @ 8:49 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary