In work news, I have managed to develop a pretty damn good looking form on Word for the consultants to use. I think it is the best of all the models I have looked at, and it is easy to read, easy to complete, easy to navigate. I may need to add more to it later on, we shall see.
I got a pretty good haircut today for an important meeting tomorrow. The lady actually did an amazing job with fixing the health and quality of my hair, the cut is a bit blunt at the bottom, but I'm sure that will be fine. I can always call to get it softened if needs be.
I actually am almost in the mood to do work again on my thesis. I am staying in tonight to work on it instead of going to a movie watching. Maybe.
I am SO ready to go home today! I am sick of working! I have done a tremendous amount today and have only slacked off a bit. I am dying to go change into slouchy clothes and not be sitting in a terribly uncomfortable chair.
Riddiculous!
posted by traxis @ 2:07 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home