traxis on the run
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Update. Kim Sun-il is dead. They found his body and head thrown out in the road somewhere. Sick.
posted by traxis @
3:05 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
I guess I hadn't watched the news this weekend whi...
Oh, I guess I should update my news too... Have be...
My Friends Colin and Becky just got engaged! Yay! ...
Yay! My friends Dan and Alison just got me the Dar...
Birthday! Birthday birthday birthday! Very happy...
I am more than a bit peeved at the lack of support...
Sad news - my great uncle just passed away. He wa...
Hmmm - I have this undeniable urge to fall asleep ...
Leaving for Hamilton in less than 12 hours. Still...
Had a great weekend; rented a car (which I always ...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home