Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I guess I hadn't watched the news this weekend while we were camping. Last night before dinner, I found out about the Korean hostage in Iraq, Kim Sun-il. It totally broke my heart. I can't understand why anyone would do such a thing. What can we do? Nothing. And that is really frustrating. I wrote an e-mail to the Korean embassy in Ottawa, but I know that won't make any change. I can't imagine what it is like for that man. It seems as though it might be more "humane" to just kill him, not make him suffer and live in terror of what will happen next. It is so sad. Really hoping he is let go.

posted by traxis @ 8:31 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary