Work is going okay - apparently there was a bunch of stuff that I should have been told about, but wasn't, and now, I'm not in any trouble or being thought of poorly because of it, but have a whole wack-load of other stuff to learn.
Still need to pack and take a nice bath, however because the printer eats the tri-colour cartridge I had to go to buy a new one with Chris at Staples and ended up getting ink on my white sweater.
Now I'm just waiting for all the stuff to print, then I'll maybe number the pages (blah!) and then put the binders in the bags, and the bags in the suitcase.
Need to pack cute business clothes and also weekend clothes. Get to see Chris' dog this weekend! Yay! (might get some downtown Toronto shopping in there too!)
posted by traxis @ 8:22 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home