Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I have a new found love for wearing nice tall shoes. Yesterday, at a goodbye dinner for Colin, wore my pretty pink princess-sleaved t-shirt from French Kitty, a black a-line skirt and strappy high heel sandals. Topped with my jean jacket with a cute pink flower pin and my old leather case-purse.

Things have been better since yesterday and the day before too. I have been extra frustrated with the fact that our exec haven't done their job. I finally heard back from one of the exec's girlfriends, and she told me that she had sent the work we needed for the audit over. Just now, very late, but it is aparently in the mail! Ah. I have also vented to someone who might be abel to do something about the executive - we'll see. I have also been successful in getting free info on Hamilton sent to me, and the Dean of grad studies is looking into getting us some funding or school swag for the delegates.

I am so relieved. Yesterday I couldn't sleep and woke up at around 4 am. I now have slept much better last night, woke up at a decent 8:30. Got more good news this morning. Will go pick up my drycleaning soon, do some work in the afternoon and then head over to Shadowrun later this evening. Things are good today.

posted by traxis @ 9:03 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary