Thursday, April 01, 2004

Good day - participated in a good meeting first thing yesterday, then went and got a nice little zippy car for my trip in the evening from Budget. Ran an errand, then went home to finish up work. Chris came with me to the evening meeting where we officially got yet another U and I have now doubled our membership! I rock. Had a celebratory dinner at the Keg, then drove home. Tired but it was worth it.

Today I need to return the car and pick up work at school. Woke up out my own volition at 7:30 and remembered to take out the garbage. Checked e-mail and had my cereal (I had this raisin bran that I had bought a while ago, but hadn't opened. I turned on the TV in my office and was flipping around and found Kevin's english class on the Canadian Learning channel. Bizarre. The class was good, as always, but the situation was very surreal. The dude looks much older and now wears glasses. Strange.

posted by traxis @ 8:47 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary