Friday, March 26, 2004

Life is starting to get back to normal. Had a good meeting with Jeff on Wednesday and then hung out with Chris at WEM. Went to see 50 First Dates which was really cute and sweet. On Thursday I wrote a press release about the Budget, then went to drop of a job application (it's for a "Special Assistant to the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta") and then went to shop - I wanted to buy some fitness tapes because I've been so inactive with being sick and getting my teeth out - I want something to help round out going to the gym and other activity. Anyhow, got a pilates tape and one from the New York City Balet - that should be good for balance and flexibility.
I also went to see Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen which totally sucked. It was nice just being alone though, which made up for the crappy movie. I got a cute tweed skirt for $20 at Suzy Shier, and then a pair of check pants and a blue spring sweater at Forever 21 for about $25 each.
Got home, made good balanced dinner and watched the Apprentice.
Today I am going to go work at a tea house and take it easy. I'm going to go grab some lunch somewhere cute too - like Dade-o's the little cajun dinner. It's nice out so I might walk some of the way too. Hopefuly Chris will meet me after his school is done and we'll go for a drink somewhere. Good happy fun.
Tomrrow we might be having people over to hang. Good fun!

posted by traxis @ 11:03 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary