Thursday, March 04, 2004

you know what? I am REALLY impressed with the new selection of coffee trimmings and hot chocolates etc. that the 7-11 convenience stores are now ofering. They've got 5 flavours of hot chocolates (including a s'more flavour which I am enjoying now), several types of coffee, flavoured syrups and creamers, and now even sprinkles like chocolate, cinnamon and mini marshmellows. And, a big 20 oz coffee mix up of your choice is like 2 bucks. This is so good. I mean the fancy coffee and tea places are still nice, but for that first cup of the morning, or when I'll be munching on stuff during D&D anyways, the cheaper alternative is much appreciated!

I've been working pretty damn hard at my thesis, and despite a bad meeting on Wednesday with Jeff, I have got meetings with advisors to help me figure out how to finish up soon. Also, I got a call back from the DPM's office and my consulting contact - I will call both back for meetings tomorrow.

Finally, Rufus Wainwright is coming to town next month - got my tickets today! Hurrah!

posted by traxis @ 4:56 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary