my jaw and where my tooth used to be still hurt a lot.
Doctor didn't prescribe any tylenol 3... have sent a cryptic e-mail to a friend who may still have some from his op... sigh.
Glad to read my Saturday post as I can't remember any of that day. Crazy.
Yesterday, in addition to some sleeping in and basic grooming, got a ton of school work done. I worked on my presentation and my paper, and I have finally made some headway. I guess the nervous breakdown I had on Friday, partially brought on by the fear of getting my tooth out, and then also because of the insane amount of work I had looming over me for today. Chris gave me the tough-love speech and helped me set things in motion to get this stupid project done. I've now got about 27 pages written and I think I'm in good shape to defend in time for Spring convocation.
Watched Freaky Friday this afternoon, while eating the pancakes I made for brunch. It was cute. I also got more data scorring done and will try to finish my presentation this evening. Will go walk later this afternoon to the post office and return the movie. Maybe go to the bank too.
Uhg!
posted by traxis @ 12:58 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home